Microsoft has slightly delayed a planned system update to its Xbox One software.
The first of two software upgrades, the 'February' instalment is set to give gamers better control of their content and memory management.
It will also feature 'behind the scenes' updates for developers and "stability and product updates".
The original plan was to release the update on Tuesday, but Microsoft's Larry Hryb now says it will come later this week:
Microsoft has also unveiled new details about what will be contained in the second ('March') update ahead of the 11 March release of 'Titanfall'.
In a statement Microsoft listed the following new features:
- Get to your friends list faster."The friends list will be front and center on the homepage of the Friends app."
- Party chat will be turned on by default.
- Chat with friends playing different games.
- New “Invite friends to game” option to multiplayer titles.
- “Recent Players.” A simple list that shows you Xbox Live members you’ve recently played with.