Christopher Raeburn has a rep for dabbling in ultra-cool utility sports gear and the Spring/Summer 2014 London Fashion Week catwalk show took this vibe to a whole new level.
The 'Mirage' collection was all about desert-inspired pieces that mixed in fabrics such as textured mesh, cotton, merino wool and denim. As for Raeburn's signature parachute styles? We've got eyes on the jumpsuit, the shirt dress, and the cape. The rucksacks were also a big deal.
Next summer is all about luxe, lightweight layering and if you're a lady who likes her wares fully functional (read: loves a good pocket) AND temperature regulating these are the rules a la Raeburn...
1. Desert-inspired means dusty shades, go for nudes and pinks and greys. You're totally something to see.
2. Raeburn is big on recycled materials ERGO mix in them all - especially the lizard denim range. The bomber jacket is a winner.
3. Print is still pretty-making. The Victorian map print styles in pink work perfectly across the shirts and joggers. Go matchy-matchy.
4. When you're not sporting the backpack look carry an envelope clutch.
5. Practicality is everything - smart girls know that British summertime is an idle season. A laminated mac is all you need for a little rain-proofing.
Take a look at the whole Christopher Raeburn collection in our gallery below, womenswear with a whole lot of function...