When high street champion Topshop hit the runway ALL girls sit up and take notice - not just FROW pros Kate Moss, Pixie Geldof and Daisy Lowe. Ho no, no.
The Unique catwalk show proved the brand still knows exactly how to reel off the good stuff and we're set on wearing all of their Spring/ Summer 2014 collection.
So ladies, here are the need-to-knows on summer styling a la Topshop next year...
1. Spaghetti strap, silk slip dresses will be scorching. Marc Jacobs showed us how to do negligees A/W 2013 styly (with huge furs and trench coats and wigs) but the Unique collection is so sexy-making they're BACKLESS and floor-length.
2. Woozy summer days will be about wearing canary yellow and Mediterranean blues.
3. Mullet shirt dresses are the perfect throw-on item. Wear yours with a backpack and espadrilles.
4. Midriff baring is a sure thing - so, if you're game go all out but if the thought of this leaves you in a cold sweat (we hear ya!) then opt for the tailored jacket and shorts combo. The plunging dresses are pretty fab too.
5. When you're not colour blocking you're going heavy for print - but it's not floral, you're no girly-girl.
Take a look at these looks from the LFW S/S 2014 Topshop Unique collection in our gallery below...