To celebrate the release of this summer’s must-see disaster movie, 'Into The Storm' (in cinemas 20 August), we’ve got a competition for one lucky couple to win a once in a lifetime experience to enter the world of a storm chaser!
In the span of a single day, the town of Silverton is ravaged by an unprecedented onslaught of tornadoes. The entire town is at the mercy of the erratic and deadly cyclones, even as storm trackers predict the worst is yet to come.
Told through the eyes and lenses of professional storm chasers, thrill-seeking amateurs, and courageous townspeople, 'Into the Storm' throws you directly into the eye of the storm to experience Mother Nature at her most extreme.
The holiday package includes:
- Four night 4* hotel stay (13th – 17th May 2015, arriving back in the UK on 18th May 2015) including breakfast
- Return airport to hotel and event transfers
- Exclusive tour of Huntsville S.W.I.R.L.L.
- Exclusive TV Weather report experience
- Travel insurance
- Management fee
- Return UK flights included (London Heathrow or London Gatwick)
For your chance to win, just answer the following question:
©2014 WARNER BROS ENTERTAINMENT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Terms and Conditions:
- Dates of travel are 13th – 17th May 2015 arriving back in the UK on the 18th May 2015
- There is no cash alternative. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- One person must be 18 years or over.
- If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
- Winner and his/her guest must meet movie certification criteria.
- Hotel is based on two people sharing a room.
- The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover incidentals.
- Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
- Winner and his/her guest must have valid passports and applicable visas/permissions.
- Winner and his/her guest are responsible for registering with the US Visa Waiver programme - https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov if applicable.
- Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.