For the past two weeks, we’ve seen a very different side to Jake, tango-ing and salsa-ing his way to the top of the ‘Strictly’ leaderboard with a double-punch of dances to some pretty cheesy hits.
However this weekend, he’ll be doing a much more subdued and serious routine, hitting the dance floor for a waltz, set to ‘The Godfather’ theme tune as part of Movie Week.
Luckily, Jake won’t need much preparation in getting into character, he can just tap in to his inner Max Branning, his 'EastEnders' character who is famed for his shady dealings and womanising ways.
Earlier this week, Jake was forced to deny rumours that he’d had dancing lessons prior to his appearance on ‘Strictly’, after viewers refused to believe he was a novice dancer.
Other films receiving nods during Movie Week include ‘Be Our Guest’ from ‘Beauty and the Beast’, which Pixie Lott will be waltzing to, and ‘Mamma Mia’, which will get Jennifer Gibney - who was in the bottom two last week - foxtrotting for the judges.
Alison Hammond will be performing an energetic jive to ‘Footloose’, from the Kevin Bacon film of the same name, while former ‘TOWIE’ cast member Mark Wright will be doing his best Paso Doble to the ‘Superman’ theme.
Check out the full list of what the celebrities - and their professional partners - will be dancing to below…
- Alison Hammond and Aljaz Skorjanec – ‘Footloose’ from, y’know, ‘Footloose’ (jive)
- Caroline Flack and Pasha Kovalev – ‘I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing’ from ‘Armageddon’ (rumba)
- Frankie Bridge and Kevin Clifton – ‘America’ from ‘West Side Story’ (Paso Doble)
- Jake Wood and Janette Manrara – ‘The Godfather Waltz’ from ‘The Godfather’ (waltz)
- Jennifer Gibney and Tristan McManus – ‘Mamma Mia’ from the Abba jukebox musical, the name of which seems to have escaped us right now (foxtrot)
- Judy Murray and Anton du Beke – ‘Don’t Rain On My Parade’ from ‘Funny Girl’ (quickstep)
- Mark Wright and Karen Hauer – The ‘Superman’ theme (Paso Doble)
- Pixie Lott and Trent Whiddon – ‘Be Our Guest’ from ‘Beauty and the Beast’ (quickstep)
- Scott Mills and Joanne Clifton – ‘Under the Sea’ from ‘The Little Mermaid’ (samba)
- Simon Webbe and Kristina Rihanoff – ‘Take My Breath Away’ from ‘Top Gun’ (rumba)
- Steve Backshall and Ola Jordan – ‘I Wanna Be Like You’ from ‘The Jungle Book’ (quickstep)
- Sunetra Sarker and Brendan Cole – ‘The Way You Look Tonight’ from ‘Swing Time’ (American Smooth)
- Thom Evans and Iveta Lukosiute – ‘New York, New York’ from ‘On The Town’ (charleston)
- Tim Wonnacott and Natalie Lowe – ‘Money Makes The World Go Round’ from ‘Cabaret’ (charleston)