Miss the show? See all the dances in the video above...
However, while the singer triumphed, it wasn’t plain-sailing for all of the celeb dancers and Judy Murray’s nautical-themed charleston landed her bottom of the pile with just 18 points.
Despite the fact Judy’s moves weren’t too great, Len Goodman and his fellow judges praised the star’s enthusiasm, agreeing that she always has fun on the dancefloor.
Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills wasn’t far ahead of Judy, with just 19 points and Alison Hammond also received a dangerously low mark.
Back at the top though, Caroline Flack continued to impress the judges, landing 34 points for her paso doble, while Mark Wright had his best week yet, finishing up third with 33 points.
However, Jake Wood - who, until now, has been one of the outright favourites - dropped down the rankings, landing in fifth place, just behind Frankie Bridge.
Steve Backshall, Sunetra Sarker hold the middle ground, while Simon Webbe, who faced the dance-off last week, scored 28 points, putting him in eighth place.
Tonight’s results show (Sunday 26 October) will see two couple face the dance-off, once the public’s votes have been totalled. There will also be a performance from Culture Club.
The results show will is on BBC1 at 7.20pm.
1. Pixie Lott and Trent Whiddon (35 points)
2. Caroline Flack and Pasha Kovalev (34)
3. Mark Wright and Karen Hauer (33)
4. Frankie Bridge and Kevin Clifton (32)
5. Jake Wood and Janette Manrara (31)
6. Steve Backshall and Ola Jordan (30)
7. Sunetra Sarker and Brendan Cole (30)
8. Simon Webbe and Kristina Rihanoff (28)
9. Thom Evans and Iveta Lukosiute (27)
10. Alison Hammond and Aljaz Skorjanec (23)
11. Scott Mills and Joanne Clifton (19)
12. Judy Murray and Anton du Beke (18)