The stars were out in force in their very finest for Tuesday night’s ELLE Style Awards.
The annual fash bash saw the likes of Taylor Swift, Cara Delevingne, Simon Cowell, Ellie Goulding, Lewis Hamilton and Abbey Clancy all rubbing shoulders on the red carpet at London’s newly opened Sky Garden in the 'Walkie Talkie' building.
Radio 1 Breakfast show host Nick Grimshaw presented this year's bash, which celebrates the world’s most stylish stars and brightest emerging talent.
2015 ELLE Style Awards Winners:
- Editor’s Choice: Christopher Bailey (presented by Lorraine Candy, ELLE UK’s Editor-in-Chief)
- Emerging Designer: Ashley Williams (presented by Pixie Geldof)
- Musician of the Year: Sam Smith (presented by Jourdan Dunn)
- Contemporary Brand: MARC by Marc Jacobs Katie Hillier and Luella Bartley (presented by M.I.A.)
- Model of the Year: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (presented by Calvin Harris)
- TV Actress: Maggie Gyllenhaal (presented by Gwendoline Christie)
- H&M Conscious Award: Lily Cole (presented by Olivia Wilde)
- Rising Star: Rebel Wilson (presented by Jennifer Saunders)ADVERTISEMENT
- Accessories Designer: Stuart Vevers by Coach (presented by Jessie Ware)
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Manolo Blahnik (presented by Naomi Campbell)
- Actor of the Year: Luke Evans (presented by Ellie Goulding)
- Breakthrough Actress: Cara Delevingne (presented by Michael Winterbottom)
- Red Carpet Designer: Mary Katrantzou (presented by Leigh Lezark)
- Film Actress: Diane Kruger (presented by Bryan Cranston)
- Designer of the Year: Erdem (presented by Alexa Chung)
- Outstanding Contribution to Entertainment: Simon Cowell (presented by Lorraine Candy)
- Woman of the Year: Taylor Swift (presented by Sam Smith)
But before the gongs were handed out, all eyes were on the red carpet.
But which fashionable star gets your vote?