Celebrities are more often than not reluctant to get involved in the politics sphere, bar, of course, the vociferous Russell Brand.
Singer Paloma Faith, however, sat down for an interview with Channel 4 and explained just why she thought Brand was wrong.
The female star, who won this year's best female solo artist at the Brits, recently asked Guardian columnist Owen Jones to appear on stage at her concert in Brighton, to speak to her fans about holding the politicians in power responsible.
According to Faith, the music industry is scared of politics - something she is keen to change.Read More:
- Why Is The Green Party So Successful Among Youths?
- Meet The Young People Voting Tory
- The View Young People Are Lazy Is Absolute B*****ks'. Rick Edwards Talks Voting And Politics
- The Definitive Guide On How To Register To Vote Online And Feel Awesome While Doing It
- 'All I Want For The Election Is Free Education'. What Students *Really* Want From Our Next Government
- Ed Miliband Blogs: This May, the Stakes for Britain's Young People Could Not Be Higher - Let's Make Sure Their Voice Is Heard