They said it would be a day of judgement. A message from God for the entire world. A warning for mankind.
Fire, brimstone and the apocalypse were all mentioned as Christian pastors warned Friday’s solar eclipse could very well spell the end of civilization as we know it.
While the effect for many was somewhat dampened by a drizzly shroud of smog, it could be argued there are already signs this could be the beginning of the end.
Schoolchildren in Glasgow gazing in wonder at the solar eclipse
Take for example the legion of rapt witnesses gazing with zombie-like calm as the giant ball of fire in the sky performed an eerie celestial trick capable of blinding anyone who dared watch it too closely.
Has the eclipse turned us into Zombies?
- Solar Eclipse 2015 Pictures, Livestream And Twitter Reaction
- Solar Eclipse Pictures: Best Images From Around The UK
- Could Bad Weather Cloud Our View Of The Sun?
- Solar Eclipse Glasses Won't Save You From The 'Day Of Judgement', Warn Pastors
- Fake Solar Eclipse 2015 Pictures: Don't Be Fooled
- International Space Station Solar Eclipse Picture ISN'T Real, That Hasn't Stopped Twitter
- 13 People Who Thought The Solar Eclipse Was Utterly Rubbish