Douglas Carswell has insisted on live-streaming as much of the proceedings surrounding the Queen's Speech as he possibly can - and he doesn't care what anyone else says.
He also either doesn't seem to care or in fact realise that he's been doing most of his Periscoping sideways.
turn the phone around @DouglasCarswell— Harry Cole (@MrHarryCole) May 27, 2015
Ukip's only MP exchanged words with BBC Home Affairs correspondent Daniel Sandford on the issue...
.@BBCDanielS I have permission to be in your BBC broadcasts. That gives me permission to feature I my own, thanks v much— Douglas Carswell MP (@DouglasCarswell) May 27, 2015
@BBCDanielS I sent the first tweet from the Commons chamber. Folk said much the same thing— Douglas Carswell MP (@DouglasCarswell) May 27, 2015
He was also reportedly told off by a Parliamentary official for filming in the lobby.
apparently @DouglasCarswell was ticked off by parly official after his central lobby persiscope, but stood his ground...— Robin Brant (@robindbrant) May 27, 2015
Some of Carswell's fellow MPs didn't seem particularly impressed by his Periscoping.
Tory MP Richard Benyon told him to stop filming him, adding that Carswell should come back to the party.
There were also a few titters over his commentary...
On Carswell's sideways Queen's Speech Periscope: 'Gosh those helmets are extremely well polished.' pic.twitter.com/trjBcA56Nv— Ned Simons (@nedsimons) May 27, 2015
Maybe we'll see him replacing the BBC?
Alas, he didn't try whipping out his phone in the Chamber itself, so viewers did not get to see the actual speech sideways...
QUEEN'S SPEECH 2015
- 'Legal Highs' Banned Under New Bill Covering 'New Generation Of Psychoactive Drugs'
- 'Luvvies' Prevail As Queen's Speech Reveals Human Rights Act Axing WON'T Be Rushed Through Parliament
- No Heckle From Dennis Skinner At The Start Of The Queen's Speech - Are SNP To Blame?
- If You Want To Hunt Foxes, You'll Have To Wait A Bit Longer
- Prince Philip Shows Michael Gove How To Put Something In A Bag
- Douglas Carswell Doesn't Care What You Say, He's Going To Periscope The Queen Anyway
- What Will the Queen's Speech Mean for Single Parents?
- Government's Double Standards on New Trade Union Law