Daniel Lassman, the Apprentice contestant who repeatedly called himself the 'selling machine' whilst simultaneously selling absolutely nothing, appears to have dressed up as Caitlyn Jenner for his stag do.
In a photo shared by a friend, the stag poses in an red dress and a long brown wig. Elliott Coulton tweeted out the snap with the hashtag #CaitlynJenner, along with #stag and #apprentice.
Caitlyn Jenner received enormous support when she introduced herself to the world on Twitter on 1 June. Her Vanity Fair cover has since been retweeted over 250,000 times.
When asked to comment on the images, a spokesperson from Stonewall told The Huffington Post UK: "This is just another reminder of how much is left to do to combat the legal and social discrimination that many in the trans community face every day, whether at school, at work or from TV contestants that no one remembers.
"We’ll continue to work with trans people and communities to share their experiences and to challenge and tackle these issues."
Iconic Transgender Moments
Useful websites and helplines:
- Beaumont Society is a national self help body run by and for the transgender community | 01582 412220
- The Gender Trust supports anyone affected by gender identity | 01527 894 838
- Mermaids offers information, support, friendship and shared experiences for young people with gender identity issues | 0208 1234819
- LGBT Youth Scotland is the largest youth and community-based organisation for LGBT people in Scotland. Text 07786 202 370
- Gires provides information for trans people, their families and professionals who care for them | 01372 801554
- Depend provides support, advice and information for anyone who knows, or is related to, a transsexual person in the UK.