If you're like most of the British public today, you've woken up to a world of danger. The internet is full of 'Game Of Thrones' spoilers, the train is a-buzz with people talking about the finale and your office is a minefield of potential show-ruiners. Here's 11 ways to make sure you get yourself through today without having your evening viewing destroyed:
1. Burn every tech device you own in a huge bonfire
2. Invent time travel
3. Get so mind-blowingly drunk that you won't remember any spoilers you hear
4. Don't stay in the same place for any period of time at all
5. Avoid literally anything with a screen
6. Just get on plane. To somewhere far, far away. Escape this spoiler-ridden country.
7. Cover your eyes and ears completely until you get home
8. Seek medical help
9. Hide. Somewhere. Anywhere.
10. Invent some sort of memory-wipe device
11. Do the smart thing and call in sick