We know it’s unfair to pick favourites, but Sandra and Sandy are definitely two of the most entertaining TV viewers on ‘Gogglebox’.
Don’t get us wrong, we love Leon and June’s exchanges, and Silent Jay will always have a place in our hearts, but the South London ladies never fail to deliver a big ol’ dose of realness.
Thankfully, when ‘Gogglebox’ is off air, Sandra Martin still shares her wonderful insights into the ways of world via Twitter, and if you aren’t following her already, then you definitely need to start.
Not convinced? Here’s why…
1. She's currently showing the heatwave who’s boss
No knickers day? Amazing. Oh yeah, Sandra LOVES capital letters by the way, and starting her tweets with “SANDRAGOGGLEBOX”.
2. Her epic break-up announcement
Sandra proposed to her boyfriend Derek on New Year’s Eve. However, it wasn't meant to be and the couple later split up. Never one to shy away from sharing her thoughts, Sandra took to Twitter, revealing her reasons for calling things off…
3. Her tweet frequency
Sandra’s one of Twitter’s most-committed users, and you’re never far away from another chunk of wisdom. Or just an update on the school run.
4. Her commitment to showcasing various, fabulous hairstyles
5. And her glorious, glorious nails
6. She’s not afraid to ask for a selfie with celebs who are, ultimately, beneath her
Simon Webbe and Lee Ryan should feel privileged, to be honest.
7. Sandra will always lend her support to a good cause
8. And has very wise words on body image
She even attended the anti-Protein World march in London back in May.
Frankly, this needs to happen:
Sandra, we love you.