Hair extensions can be a stylish and affordable way to update your look, but sometimes you can end up channeling more Mufasa than Beyoncé.
1) Section your hair back to make a straight line across your head.
2) Tease your hair in a motion going towards your head with a comb.
3) Spray with hairspray to keep it in place.
4) Dig into the hair bed with the clips to attach the extensions. A little ouch, but it keeps them secure.
5) To keep your hair extensions in good condition, store in a long box, use a detangling brush and take them to the salon to get washed by the pros. And ACTION.