Emma Stone always looks incredible on the red carpet, and she never shies away from a bold lip.
1) Using eyeshadow like the Revolution Iconic 2 Palette, take a shimmery cream shade and dust it over your eyelid up to the brow bone.
2) Dust a coppery pink over the lid and lower lash line to make your eyes pop.
3) Using a black kohl liner (Georgia uses a Lord & Berry pencil), line the lash line.
4) Intensify your eyes by going over the line you just made with a gel liner, patting it over the kohl.
5) Use mascara liberally on your top and bottom lashes.
6) Georgia then lines the bottom outer corner of her eye with a Liz Earle brown kohl liner.
7) Next, add false eyelashes, using tweezers as an applicator. Georgia uses Revlon lashes. Slick another layer of mascara over your eyes to bond your natural lashes with the falsies.
8) Having already used Nars Sheer Glow foundation, Georgia then uses Mac's Prep + Prime in Forecast, patting it in under her eyes. Dot concealer over your face for extra coverage. Georgia uses Mac's Select Cover Up concealer in NC20.
10) Emma wears an orange tone-based bronzer a lot, so Georgia uses Nars Irresistablement, dusting it all the way up her cheekbone.
11) Next, use a light shimmery colour, like Mac's Creme Colour Base in Pearl, to highlight the top of your cheekbones, cupid's bow and centre of your nose.
12) Use a bright red lipliner like Mac's Cherry liner to outline and fill in your lip.
13) Paint your lips using a lip brush with a siren red colour like Mac's Ruby Woo.