Her wizarding world spin-offs and adult crime novels have been a delight to read, but some of Jo’s best work contains just 140 characters. Yes, we’re talking about her Twitter.
Whether she’s crafting a hilarious response to a former child star’s new, raunchy photoshoot - Matthew Lewis, we’re looking at you - or kind words for a fan who’s having a tough time, J.K. Rowling always seems manages to form perfect responses.
Here are 12 of our favourite moments from J.K. Rowling’s Twitter…
1. Her Advice For A Fan Who Had ‘Given Up’
When this fan reached out for some advice, J.K. Rowling responded with some gorgeous, inspirational photos, followed by a few wise words.
2 . Her Response To Someone Who Couldn’t Picture Dumbledore As Gay
3. And When She Constantly Champions Equal Rights
4. Her Succinct Response To Serena Williams' Haters
5. Jo’s Motherly Reaction To Matthew Lewis’s Super Hot Attitude Shoot
At least Emma Watson and Rupert Grint haven’t got naked on camera yet, eh Jo?
6. Her Epic Takedown Of Rupert Murdoch
7. The Fact She's An Avid #BackTheBBC Tweeter
Us too Jo, us too.
8. This Reminder That Even Super-Rich Authors Are Still Just Like Us
9. And This One…
10. When She Answered Our Remaining ‘Harry Potter’ Queries
This is another burning question ticked off the list!
11. When She Admited To Feeling Down - And Lets Everyone Help Out
Because we’re all human after all…
12. When Jo Admitted To Feeling Bad For Killing Characters
Which makes us feel better about still crying at the films…
Take a bow, Jo! Now, about that ‘Fantastic Beast’ film… Is it ready yet?