WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
A 52-year-old Mexican man is claiming the record for having the longest penis in the world.
Roberto Esquivel Cabrera's appendage allegedly measures up at 18.9 inches long, but far from being a source of pride, Carbera claims that its length leaves him riddled with medical issues and has resulted in him not being able to hold down a job.
Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, claims to have the longest penis in the world
Although currently unverified, Cabrera would like the Guinness Book of World Records to recognise his organ's size.
He recently underwent a medical examination and had an X-ray to prove that his size was real.
Despite the alleged confirmation, the doctor is said to have claimed that the penis is 6 inches long and the rest is just excess skin.
- Women's Idea Of The 'Ideal Penis' May Be Smaller Than You Think
- Man Tattoos 6 Inch Penis On Thigh, Wife Kicks Him Out
- Fire Fighters Remove Four Curtain Hooks From Man's Penis
- Man Born Without Penis, Has Slept With Over 100 Women (PICTURES)
- Teenager Born Without A Vagina Talks About Living With MRKH Syndrome
The alleged X-ray of Cabrera's penis
According to reports, Cabrera said: "Look where it is, it goes far below the knees. I cannot do anything, I cannot work, and I am a disabled so I want authorities to declare me as a disabled person and give me support.
"Then, I want to go to the Guinness to get recognition."
Prior to his claim to having the longest penis in the world it is believed America Johan Falcon held the record, measuring up at 13.38 inches.