‘Strictly Come Dancing’ waltzes back onto our screens on Friday (25 September), as the new celebrities take to the floor with their professional partners for the first time.
Ahead of the first live show of the series, the BBC have now revealed which dances the couples will be performing, and what songs they'll be strutting their stuff to.
See the full list below:
- Carol Kirkwood and Pasha Kovalev will dance the Cha Cha to ‘Thunder in My Heart’ by Leo Sayer
- Daniel O’Donnell and Kristina Rihanoff will dance the Waltz to ‘When Irish Eyes Are Smiling’ by Ruby Murray
- Katie Derham and Anton Du Beke will dance the Jive to ‘Roll Over Beethoven’ by Chuck Berry
- Jeremy Vine and Karen Clifton will dance the Cha Cha to ‘September’ by Earth, Wind and Fire
- Jamelia and Tristian MacManus will dance the Waltz to ‘Do Right Woman, Do Right Man’ by Aretha Franklin
- Iwan Thomas and Ola Jordan will dance the Tango to ‘Keep On Running’ by Spencer Davis Group
- Jay McGuiness and Aliona Vilani will dance the Cha Cha to ‘Reach Out, I’ll Be There’ by Human Nature
- Anthony Ogogo and Oti Mabuse will dance the Jive to ‘Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go’ by Wham!
- Peter Andre and Janette Manrara will dance the Cha Cha to ‘Ain’t No Other Man’ by Christina Aguilera
- Kellie Bright and Kevin Clifton will dance the Tango to ‘You Really Got Me’ by The Kinks
- Kirsty Gallacher and Brendan Cole will dance the Waltz to ‘Vincent’ by Don McLean
- Ainsley Harriott and Natalie Lowe will dance the Tango to ‘Voulez Vous’ by Abba
- Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice will dance the Jive to ‘Dear Future Husband’ by Meghan Trainor
- Anita Rani and Gleb Savchenko will dance the Cha Cha to ‘Rather Be’ by Clean Bandit
- Helen George and Aljaž Skorjanec will dance the Waltz to ‘With You I’m Born Again’ by Billy Preston and Syreeta Wright
Six couples will take to the floor on Friday night’s hour long show, while the remaining nine will dance on Saturday’s episode, which airs at 6.15pm on BBC One.
Luckily for the dancers, none of them will be leaving the show this weekend though, as the judges scores will be carried forward to next weekend when the viewers will get the chance to vote for their favourites.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ returns on Friday at 9pm on BBC One.