‘Strictly Come Dancing’ bosses have revealed the tracks the celebs and their partners will be dancing to this weekend.
So far, we’ve seen everything from *that* ‘Pulp Fiction’-themed dance from Jay McGuiness and Aliona Vilani, to Carol Kirkwood tackling a series of weather-themed tunes, and this week’s another mixed bag.
Check out what the celebs will be shaking their things to below:
- Ainsley Harriott and Natalie Lowe are doing the Jive to Bill Haley and the Comets’ ‘Shake Rattle and Roll’
- Anita Rani and Gleb Savchenko are dancing the Tango to Temper Trap’s ‘Sweet Disposition’
- Carol Kirkwood and Pasha Kovalev are dancing the Viennese Waltz to Seal’s ‘I’ve Been Loving You Too Long’
- Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice are dancing the Salsa to Sylvester’s ‘You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)’
- Helen George and Aljaž Skorjanec are doing the Quickstep to Diana Ross and the Supremes’ ‘You Can’t Hurry Love’
- Jamelia and Tristan MacManus are dancing the Foxtrot to Celine Dion’s ‘Because You Loved Me’
- Jay McGuiness and Aliona Savchenko are doing the Paso to Bon Jovi’s ‘It's My Life’
- Jeremy Vine and Karen Hauer are dancing the Waltz to Elvis Costello’s ‘She’
- Katie Derham and Anton Du Beke are dancing the Salsa to Michael Buble’s ‘It Had Better Be Tonight’
- Kellie Bright and Kevin Clifton are doing the Jive to One Direction’s ‘One Way Or Another’
- Kirsty Gallagher and Brendan Cole are dancing the Viennese Waltz to David Gray’s ‘This Year’s Love’
- Peter Andre and Janette Manrara are dancing the Rumba to Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’