The ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ contestants will be strutting their stuff to the usual mixed bag of power ballads, pop hits and classic show-tunes when they hit the dance floor at the Blackpool Tower Ballroom on Saturday night.
- Ola Jordan And Kristina Rihanoff 'Banned' By 'Furious Bosses'
- Jeremy Vine: SEV-ERRRRN Pieces of Advice for When They Ask YOU to Be on 'Strictly'
- 'Strictly' Jay Speaks About Aliona's Husband, Amid Relationship Rumours
The remaining eight couples will be foxtrotting, jiving and showing off their best salsa moves for the judges, to hits from stars like Dolly Parton, Whitney Houston and Tina Turner.
Read the full list of what dances the pairs will be performing, and to what songs, below:
- Anita Rani and Gleb Savchenko are dancing the Paso Doble to ‘Malaguena’ by Connie Francis.
- Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice are dancing the American Smooth to ‘I Have Nothing’ by Whitney Houston.
- Helen George and Aljaz Skorjanec are dancing the Charleston to ‘Anything Goes’, from the musical of the same name.
- Jamelia and Tristan MacManus are dancing the Quickstep to ‘I’m A Believer’ by The Monkeeys.
- Jay McGuiness and Aliona Vilani are dancing the Salsa to ‘Cuba’ by The Gibson Brothers.
- Katie Derham and Anton du Beke are dancing the American Smooth to ‘Ain’t That A Kick In The Head’ by Dean Martin.
- Kellie Bright and Kevin Clifton are dancing the Quickstep to ‘Nine To Five’ by Dolly Parton.
- Peter Andre and Janette Manrara are dancing the Jive to ‘River Deep, Mountain High’ by Tina Turner’.
Former soap actress Georgia May Foote had a more successful weekend, wowing the judges with her Charleston, and earning 39 of a possible 40 points, the highest result of the series so far.
Don’t miss ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ live from Blackpool Tower on Saturday night at 6.50pm on BBC One.