Want to copy her signature natural look at home? You're in luck!
In a new video posted on her app, Jenner shows fans exactly what her 20 minute everyday makeup look entails. Here's a rundown of the 15 steps she follows...
1. Jenner starts off applying Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream.
2. She then fills in her brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown.
3. Jenner blends her own foundation on a palette using the Tarte Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush. In the video she mixes Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation and Buxom Show Some Skin Weightless Foundation.
4. Next, she uses a Sephora Advanced Aibrush concealer brush to apply more foundation to her eyelids.
5. She then dabs NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to highlight - in a half-moon shape underneath her eyes, on the center of her forehead, the bridge of her nose, her cupid’s bow, and her chin before blending everything with the Sephora brush.
6. Jenner then pats everything down with a BeautyBlender sponge.
7. Using the Sephora brush again, she uses Stila Perfecting Bronzer to contour her nose and cheekbones.
8. To set her foundation, Jenner uses La Mer The Powder in the Translucent shade.
9. Using the MAC 217 Blending Brush, she applies eyeshadows from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - using Salted Caramel and Milk Chocolate to contour her eye socket and White Chocolate to highlight her brow bone.
10. Next up, it's eyelashes. Jenner uses an eyelash curler from Sephora.
11. She then applies Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blusher in the shade Ecstasy to her cheeks using the MAC 129 Brush.
12. It's Charlotte Tilbury again for bronzing - using the Filmstar Bronze & Glow in the shade Light to Medium to contour the sides of her nose with the sculpting powder.
13. Naturally, she over-lines her lips using a product from her upcoming lip kit in the shade Dolce. Then she applies Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Magic balm to finish.
14. To enhance her eyes, Jenner dips the Sephora 20 Pro Brow Brush into the Triple Fudge eyeshadow shade from her Too Faced palette, following her lash line and winging it out at the corners.
15. Finally, Jenner sets her makeup by spritzing Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray on her face.
For more of Kylie Jenner's beauty knowledge check out her app at TheKylieJenner.com