A witty husband has shared a hilarious list of all the things his wife cries at.
Aaron Gillies has been married to his wife Lex for a year, during which time he's noticed a striking pattern in Lex's behaviour - she tears up at just about everything.
So, the comedy writer from London decided to write a list entitled "Reasons My Wife Is Crying", which he then shared on Twitter.
And - shock horror - people absolutely loved it.
According to Aaron, his wife's emotions can be triggered by almost anything including "finding out swans can be gay" and, our personal favourite, "she was hungover and saw a picture of a piglet".
It clearly resonates with a lot of people, because the list has been shared on Twitter nearly 30,000 times and has garnered nearly 50,000 favourites.
Aaron told The Huffington Post that Lex was perfectly happy for him to share the list. In fact, she found it very "amusing".
"I did ask her before I posted it online, as I didn't want her to get any negative attention from it, as usually happens with the internet," he said.
Lex and Aaron Gillies
Aaron added: "I thought it would get about 12 retweets from people that know Lex in real life and know what she is like.
"Neither of us thought it would go this big! But so many people are identifying with it, maybe sensitivity is seen as something not many people talk about openly, so seeing someone show it started a rather large conversation!"
Lex crying while holding a puppy
Here are some other reasons why Lex cries:
- "She found out swans can be gay and thought it was really nice."
- "She was hungover and saw a picture of a piglet."
- "I waited until it was dark and pretended to be The Babadook."
- "The fluffy bunny escaped from an arctic fox in a documentary."
- "There were no biscuits in the house."
- "She remembered swans can be gay."
- "I tried to hold her hand when she wasn't expecting it."
- "I cooked her dinner after a long day."
- "She watched a video about a dog."