‘The Apprentice’ candidate Selina Waterman-Smith has launched a tirade of abuse at the BBC show, revealing she wants to do a tell-all interview about her experience on it.
The contestant, who is currently starring on the pre-recorded series, branded Lord Sugar’s business-based reality show “crap”, claiming that she pitied it for revealing details about her personal life.
Taking to Twitter, Selina raged: “I see the show are releasing more rubbish again today to discredit their candidates. Is nothing sacred? Bringing my deceased parents up?
“Ok I'm prepared to do a tell-all interview to any papers about the dreadful producers and what happens. Get in touch ASAP! #screwyouguys.”
She continued: “Actually, I pity a show that's so crap it has to discuss anything non-business related about its candidates. Shameful, poor taste & lame."
The tweets have since been deleted.
While Selina can still be seen on-screen on ‘The Apprentice’, which was filmed earlier this year, she recently revealed that she had broken contract with the show.
She tweeted last month: “I've broken contract with the show and I'm not doing You're Fired - might be why they're attacking me so much! Idiots.
"When I watch the show next year I won't spend my time slagging off candidates as I will empathize with the shit they went through!"
Selina also clashed with fellow candidate Charleine Wain behind the scenes on the show, and attempted to quit in the aftermath, but was persuaded to stay on by producers.
She told Heat magazine: "After that incident I sat with [producers] for an hour and I said I wanted to quit. I had my suitcase ready and I was leaving the building.
"The producers said, 'Please don't leave, you're a strong candidate'. In order to get me to stay, they had to promise me that I would be separated from Charleine [in the teams] and that the clip would never be shown."
‘The Apprentice’ continues on Wednesday at 9pm on BBC One.