It's been another vintage year on the tellybox, with some real televisual gold beamed into our living rooms over the last twelve months.
Whether it has been from new shows such as 'Doctor Foster', or old classics like 'Strictly Come Dancing', there's been many memorable moments that have got us all talking, ranging from from the good and the bad, to the sad and the ridiculous.
Here's just a few of our personal favourites, as told in 28 delicious GIFs...
1. 'Downton Abbey' bowed out after five years, but not before Lord Grantham vommed blood everywhere
2. 'Doctor Foster' became our new favourite drama, with the dinner party scene giving us a masterclass in sass
3. The second series of 'Broadchurch' failed to live up to the first, but we were all dumbfounded when Danny Latimer's killer got off scott-free (and so was Olivia Colman)
4. Fleur East returned to 'The X Factor' and it was a fabulous sight to behold
5. Less fabulous, however, was Olly Murs' massive live gaffe, which is still making us cringe to this day
6. Although Mason Noise's temper tantrum was equally as toe-curling
7. Meanwhile, over on 'Strictly Come Dancing', the nation was introduced to the abs of new dancer Gleb Savchenko
8. Claudia Winkleman kept us entertained with her ridiculous antics
9. While Jay McGuiness wowed us with his killer moves and went on to win the whole thing
10. 'EastEnders' live week FINALLY revealed who killed Lucy Beale, but all everyone was talking about was this mistake
11. While Kathy Beale made a shock return, despite being dead for the past 10 years
12. On 'Emmerdale', Val Pollard met a spectacularly camp, albeit grisly, end in the Hall of Mirrors after the helicopter crash
13. While Kylie Platt turned killer on 'Coronation Street', bumping off ex Calum Logan in the show's live episode
14. 'The Great British Bake Off' returned for another series, where eventual winner Nadiya Hussain gave us new facial expression goals
15. And Mary Berry reduced the nation to a gibbering wreck when she welled up during the final
16. 'Big Brother' turned back the clock and invited back a load of old housemates, including the legendary Nikki Grahame, who came up against a new enemy - a bottle of detergent
17. January's 'Celebrity Big Brother' featured the feud between two equally awful characters, in the shape of Katie Hopkins and Perez Hilton
18. US series 'Empire' brought us 2015's most exciting leading lady in the form of Cookie Lyon
19. 'Game Of Thrones' fans refused to believe that Jon Snow had died, despite pretty strong evidence to the contrary
20. A similar fate also befell Clara Oswald in 'Doctor Who' :( :( :(
21. Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes continued to be the best married couple on TV, especially with their handling of a very awkward interview with David Cassidy on 'This Morning'
22. Not to mention how Ruth dealt with a bush falling on her live on-air
23. Over on 'Good Morning Britain', Susanna Reid's plate tried to make a cameo appearance, but she was having none of it
24. Adele made us love her even more during her TV special, as she transformed into 'Jenny' for a prank on her fans, only for them to realise who she was
25. The nation got their collective knickers in a twist when it emerged 'Britain's Got Talent' winners Jules and Matisse had used a stunt dog in the final
26. Lady Colin Campbell became the character everyone loved to hate during her turn on 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!'
27. There was plenty of awards show drama to keep us entertained, and Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj's beef came to a head at the VMAs
28. But best of all? Well let's just say we've not stopped watching the video of Madonna falling over at the Brits since it happened back in February