- David Bowie Will Forever Shine Brightly In Soaring Constellation Tribute
- Kanye 'Recording Bowie Tribute Album'
The 1980s classic cult film will be shown at selected ODEON cinemas, with all the money raised going to the fight against the disease, which claimed the 69-year-old's life on 11 January.
The cinema chain said it was keen to honour one of Britain's brightest stars. Andy Edge, Commercial Director, ODEON said: "David Bowie had a glittering career and gave us decades of entertainment.
"We are honoured to celebrate his work with these special charity screenings. We hope as many guests as possible will join us to enjoy Labyrinth and help raise money for a fantastic cause."
During a 40-year career, Bowie proved himself one of the most enduring, versatile, enigmatic and adventurous pioneers of popular culture.
He dabbled in glam rock, pop music, electronica and movie-making, and was just as celebrated for transforming his own style to coincide with his musical themes.
'Labyrinth' is a dark fantasy revolving around Sarah, a teenage girl who wishes out loud to an apparently fictional Goblin King that her baby brother Toby had never born.
But Bowie's Goblin King, Jareth, is real and when he follow's Sarah's wish, she is forced to make an arduous journey through the Labyrinth to save her brother from peril.
Read more and find show times here.
- David Bowie Has Died, Aged 69
- Stars Pay Tribute To The Late David Bowie
- 69 Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of The Late, Great David Bowie
- 10 Moments That Sealed Forever David Bowie's Iconic Status
- This Stunning Bowie GIF Has Really Resonated With Fans
- This Website Shows You What Bowie Was Doing At Your Age
- David Bowie's 10 Biggest Reinventions
- 19 Times David Bowie Looked Cooler Than You
- Bowie's Final Music Video Feels So Much More Poignant Now