@EveryOutfitOnSATC is the Instagram account you need to be following.
Not just because its founders are attempting to archive every single outfit ever worn on the hit TV show, but because the captions are completely hilarious.
Patricia Field’s ‘Sex And The City’ costumes may have gone down in history as some of the most fabulous on the small screen, but - as the Insta-account points out - there were some pretty questionable fashion moments we all glossed over at the time.
Want to see more? We bet you do. Here are our top five posts from the self-proclaimed “frustrated fashion critics born 15 years too late”:
1. The one reminding us of Carrie’s “important belt concept”.
2. The one calling Miranda’s neck scarf “a cry for help”.
3. The one pointing out Charlotte’s mysteriously chic gynecologist gown.
4. The one comparing Samantha to Rachel Dolezal.
5. The one where Carrie rocked ‘hump day chic’.