Each year, the catalogue retailer issues the list of bestselling toys six months in advance - some of which haven't even hit the shelves yet.
So while none of us are even thinking about Christmas right now, it might be worth having a gander below to see what's high in the charts.
"This year’s list shows just how much toys are evolving – lots of our top toys have their roots in parents’ Christmas past," Linzi Walker, chief toy buyer for Argos said.
"Now they’ve truly moved on, with more sophisticated tech, realistic life-like functions and up-to-date pop culture references.
"We’ve progressed from the toy caterpillar that toddlers could pull across the floor, to one that starts infants on the road to clever coding.
"Where once there was a baby doll that simply looked like the real thing, we now have one that smells as sweet as a newborn.
"And while past festivities might have featured a karaoke machine, 2016’s budding Beliebers will be making and sharing their own pop videos with a SelfieMic."
All toys will be available to buy via www.argos.co.uk from July 2016.
- BB-8, HasbroArgos
- Design a Friend Tiffany, Chad ValleyArgos
- Fisher Price Codeapillar, MattelArgos
- LEGO City Volcano, LEGOArgos
- Nerf Modulus Tri-Strike, HasbroArgos
- Paw Patrol Air Patroller, SpinmasterArgos
- SelfieMic, Worlds ApartArgos
- Snuggles My Dream Puppy, Character OptionsArgos
- Tiny Treasures Baby Doll, Chad ValleyArgos
- VTech Toot Toot Drivers Goldmine, VTechArgos
- Zoomer Chimp, SpinmasterArgos