A bronzed visage and summer go together like Kim Kardashian and a contour, but when July feels like November it’s time to call in the reinforcements.
This year’s bronzer offerings are proof our glow obsession is still going strong, with endless new releases and an unseen amount of formulas and finishes to choose from.
To make things simple, we’ve rounded up our five favourites - from the top contouring powder for razor sharp cheekbones and the best glow you can get in a compact, to the new breed of matte bronzers taking over in 2016.
- YSL Sahariennes Bronzing StonesYSL
- Benefit Dew The HoolaBenefit
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting BronzerHourglass
- Chanel Soleil Tan De ChanelChanel
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting PowderKevyn Aucoin