We all know that one person who’s completely obsessed with gin.
A lot of the time these people are super easy to buy for at Christmas (just buy ‘em a bottle of gin and be done with it), but after a few years of gifting the same old bottle, it’s probably worth branching out.
Here we’ve listed a whole load of Christmas gift ginspiration - from makeup bags for your BFF, to gin baubles and distillery tours.
And if you’re not feeling like splurging on your mates, then buying a little Christmas present for yourself is totally acceptable.
- Gin & Tonic Lip Balm, £7.45Not On The High Street
- Gym Water Bottle, £13EllieEllieltd
- Gin Gym Bag, £14.75KellyConnorDesigns
- 12 Gins Of Christmas Gift Box, £69Eden Mill
- When Life Gives You Lemons Gin Print, £12LoveLiWed
- ‘Gingle Bells’ Christmas Jumper, £27.99Not On The High Street
- Gin-Filled Baubles, £30Pickerings Gin
- Gin & Tonic Fizzing Bath Bomb Tablets, £9.50Hearth and Heritage
- Gin Friendship Makeup Bag, £14.50Not On The High Street
- The Chocolate And Gin Collection, £20Hotel Chocolat
- Foxhole Gin, £40Foxhole
- Gin Tasting And Distillery Tour Experience For Two, £80Not On The High Street