There are two kinds of parents: those who make beautiful art (and mess!) with their children and those who want to do family crafts but have no idea where to start. Or how to draw a straight line, for that matter.
Well, guess what? You don’t need an arts degree to be the Picasso of crafts – just a really good printer. Using printable templates ensures all of the drawing (and sometimes, the colouring too), is all done for you. So you can enjoy hanging out with the kids, knowing that your paper bunny will indeed come out looking like a bunny (and not a pig).
Here are some cool ideas to get you started. Trust us, you won’t believe how easy crafting can be once your printer’s involved…
- Printable paper guinea pigsThe Craft Train
- Make your own comicHP Instant Ink Tumblr
- Printable roadsPicklebums
- Augmented reality educational worksheetsHP Instant Ink Tumblr
- Play fruitMoms and Crafters
- Stellar sister printable paper dollsLia Griffith
- Printable panda cardArty Crafty Kids
- Printable Play-Doh mats5 Minutes For Mom
- Personalised wrapping paperHP Instant Ink Tumblr
- Holiday memory gift boxHP Instant Ink Tumblr
More fun craft ideas