As autumn has crept upon us, we’ve found ourselves again seeking those things known as jumpers from the backs of our wardrobes.
Of course we want our jumpers to look good, but ultimately it needs to have the functionality of keeping us warm if we’re going to be invested for the long haul.
So we’re on the hunt for a design that ticks several boxes: fitting seamlessly into our existing wardrobe, keeping us toasty (but not stifling in central heating) and being affordable on a budget.
- The 'Not Just For The Weekend' JumperASOS
- The 'Keeping Score' JumperMonki
- The 'Autumn In A Jumper' JumperOther Stories
- The 'Artist's Choice' JumperH&M
- The Red Wine PartnerMarks and Spencer