The release of the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child script has caused a frenzy not seen in the muggle world in almost a decade, since the release of Deathly Hallows book in 2007.
Most people think that the wizarding world is for the under thirteens, but you know that J.K Rowling’s finest work can only be really appreciated once you reach adulthood.
So it’s totally fine (and definitely not lame) that we’re still completely obsessed with all things Potter...
1. It makes us feel nostalgic for our childhood.
2. Watching Harry grow up reminds us of ourselves.
3. We wish the battle between good and evil in our office could be solved with a sorting hat.
4. The books have sold 450 million copies worldwide, we can’t all be wrong.
5. Neville Longbottom really blossomed...
6. Who doesn’t wish their adult problems could be solved with a chocolate frog?
7. Moaning Myrtle is all of us on a hangover.
8. There is no better film to watch on a Sunday afternoon with a roast.
9. The Harry Potter books made reading cool for a whole generation.
10. The books were full of strong female characters.
11. And Hermione Granger taught girls not to be afraid of being smart.
12. We all secretly want a pet owl but our landlord won’t allow it.
13. Hogwarts will always be our imaginary childhood home.
14. Only adults can truly understand Dumbledore’s wisdom.