The British Olympic team notched up six medals on Day Five - double Team GB’s total during the Rio Games so far.
Here they are - all seven involved - looking brilliant doing their sport.
- Gold: Jack Laugher and Chris Mears, Diving Synchronised 3m SpringboardAl Bello via Getty Images
- Bronze: Max Whitlock, Men's Individual All-RoundRebecca Blackwell/AP
- Gold: Joe Clarke, Canoe SlalomASSOCIATED PRESS
- Bronze: Sally Conway, Women's Judo 70kgMike Egerton/PA Wire
- Bronze: Chris Froome, Men's Cycling Individual Time TrialPOOL New / Reuters
- Bronze: Steve Scott, Men's Double Trap ShootingPASCAL GUYOT via Getty Images