She and her professional partner Giovanni Pernice will be dancing to the Prince classic When Doves Cry, while new frontrunner Clara Amfo will dance the Samba to That’s The Way (I Like It) by KC And The Sunshine Gang.
After surviving last week’s dance-off, Maisie Smith will be hoping her Salsa to Meghan Trainor’s Better When I’m Dancing puts her in better stead with viewers and the judges, while HRVY will be dancing a regular Tango to Harry Styles’ latest single, Golden.
And then there’s Jamie Laing’s Couple’s Choice routine which is sure to be… quite something.
Here’s the full list of performances for this week’s show:
- Bill Bailey and Oti Mabuse: American Smooth to I’ve Got You Under My Skin by Frank Sinatra
- Caroline Quentin and Johannes Radebe: Cha Cha to Rescue Me by Fontella Bass
- Clara Amfo and Aljaž Skorjanec: Samba to That’s The Way (I Like It) by KC And The Sunshine Gang
- HRVY and Janette Manrara: Tango to Golden by Harry Styles
- Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer: Couple’s Choice to Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) by C+C Music Factory
- JJ Chalmers and Amy Dowden: Quickstep to For Once In My Life by Stevie Wonder
- Maisie Smith and Gorka Marquez: Salsa to Better When I’m Dancing by Meghan Trainor
- Ranvir Singh and Giovanni Pernice: Argentine Tango to When Doves Cry by Prince
Find out how the remaining eight pairs get on in Saturday night’s Strictly live show, airing at 7.15pm on BBC One.