A third man has been arrested over the deaths of two teenage boys at a house party in Milton Keynes last weekend, Thames Valley Police said.
In a statement on Saturday, the force said that a 27-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
Police said the arrest had been made in connection with its investigation into the murders of Dom Ansah and Ben Gillham-Rice, who were both 17.
The man remains in policy custody.
The arrest comes the day after Earl Bevans, 22, was charged with two counts of murder.
Bevans, of no fixed address, was also charged with two counts of attempted murder after Ryan Brown, 23, and a 17-year-old boy who cannot be named for legal reasons, were left with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Having appeared at High Wycombe Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, Bevans was remanded him in custody ahead of a bail hearing at Luton Crown Court on Monday.
He will appear alongside 21-year-old Charlie Chandler.
Chandler, of Fitzwilliam Street, Bletchley, is also charged with two counts of murder and two of attempted murder.
In an appeal on Friday, Thames Valley Police threatened to identify further potential suspects still at large if they do not hand themselves in.
Detective Chief Superintendent Ian Hunter, head of crime for the force, said: “We are still looking for others and they know who they are. I want to appeal directly to those people. We are looking for you and we will find you, however long it takes.
“At this stage we have not released your names or photographs, so please hand yourself in to the nearest police station as soon as possible.
“This is not going to go away and if we have to, we will name you so there will be no place for you to hide.”