Tom Hiddleston can do no wrong.
The urbane British star has already established an international army of a fanbase courtesy of his scene-stealing moments as mischievous Loki in the Marvel ‘Avengers’ franchise.
In the last few weeks, he’s proved he’s worthy of consideration for the James Bond role with his role in TV’s ‘The Night Manager’ proving he can both play dirty with the villains, including the particularly deadly Richard Roper (Hugh Laurie) and very, very seductive with the ladies, including a very receptive Jed (Elizabeth Debicki).
And this week sees him adding another string to his bow, starring in sci-fi thriller ‘High-Rise’, based on JG Ballard’s novel of the same novel, leading a pedigree cast including Jeremy Irons and Sienna Miller.
How has he managed it? In these six simple steps…
- Guest starring in 'Casualty'
- As Magnus Martinsson in 'Wallander'BBC
- Loki in 'Thor' and 'The Avengers'
- F Scott Fitzgerald in 'Midnight In Paris'
- Prince Hal in 'The Hollow Crown'
- The Great Escapo in 'Muppets Most Wanted'
- All of which has led to...