If you’d rather not get your other half chocolates, teddies or balloons this Valentine’s Day, we’re here for you.
This year, we’ve decided to focus our efforts on something far more important than generic gifts. And that special something is... Wine.
Below you’ll find a selection of gift ideas for those who love nothing more than to guzzle the vino (be it red, white or rosé) on a weekly basis.
From wine gadgets that promise to make hangovers a thing of the past, to experiences for you and your beloved to share - here’s our pick of the best gifts for wine-lovers.
And if you don’t do Valentine’s Day then that’s fine too. Just get it them for their birthday instead... Or just buy it for yourself.
- Wine Not? Print, £20Etsy
- Wino Sippers,Wino Sippers
- Vintage Bar Cart, £175Etsy
- Üllo Wine Purifier, £65Ullo
- Lever Corkscrew, £39.99Lakeland
- Wine Pourer And Aerator, £35Georg Jensen
- Wine Socks, £10.76Etsy
- Vacuum Wine Stopper, £10.50Le Creuset
- Vineyard Tour Experience, £49Buyagiftcouk