Buying Christmas gifts for vegan loved ones can be tough if you’re not one yourself.
By definition, a vegan is a person who doesn’t eat or use animal products. In a world where a hell of a lot of things are still made using these products, it can result in plenty of gift-buying headaches.
To help you choose the perfect present, we’ve narrowed down your options to 28 thoughtful gifts that are 100% suitable for vegans.
From PETA-approved faux fur jackets to beauty products, hampers, cookbooks and this year’s much-coveted vegan Bailey’s - there’s definitely something for everyone.
- Vegan Tote Bag, £7.99Etsy
- Honest Gathered Herb Candle, £30Honest
- Toasted Marshmallow Vegan Bath Bomb, £3.40Dirty Vegans
- Dr Martens Chelsea Boots, £135Dr Martens
- '15 Minute Vegan' Cookbook, £15ASOS
- British Cassis, £19.99Waitrose
- Neek Lipsticks, £15.99Neek
- Black Cube Wallet, £35Hetty and Sam
- Pink Clay Mask, £39.90Sand Sky
- Vegan Beers, £30.50Honest Brew
- Alchemy Hair Oils, £25Alchemy
- Tote Bag, £64mecolife
- One-Bottle Blender, £32.99Breville
- Urtekram Nordic Birch, From £5.35Urtekram Nordic Birch
- Vegan Hamper, £70Whole Foods Market
- Raw Chocolate Gift Set, £18.99Raw Halo
- Vegan Almande Bailey’s, £19.99Whole Foods Market
- Personalised Marmite, £4.99Marmite
- Metallic Grey Loafers, £99Beyond Skin
- Pineapple Purse, £28Hetty and Sam
- Vegan Cork Belt, £27.27Etsy
- Set Of Two Toiletry Bags, £60Matt and Nat
- Makeup Brushes, From £11Kohl Kreatives
- Herbivore T-Shirt, £7.65Etsy
- Olive Oil Gift Set, £19.95Carluccios
- Faux Fur Grey Jacket, £75Jakke
- Veja Trainers, £67Veja
- Vegan Leather Planner, £30Three Six Five