There have been some major changes occuring this week... The Uggs have been replaced with loafers (more so because I can no longer get them on), I am back to walking the 100 yards to Scarlett's nursery instead of shamelessly driving it, and last years daffodils have made a fresh appearance in my garden pots! Yep Spring has well and truly sprung and with a new season comes a new collection of clothes so check out my top picks from the virtual high street to style that gorgeous bump of yours!
1. JoJo Maman Bébé - This is such a great cardigan that can be worn a number of ways to flatter your growing bump. When left open, it has that gorgeous waterfall effect that gives instant relaxed style to a jeans and vest combo.
2. Isabella Oliver - I love this simple sweater dress, it will fast become a wardrobe staple worn with converse trainers and a brightly coloured scarf.
3. Charlotte's Web - This gorgeous chunky ring can also be worn on a long chain as a necklace for simple statement jewellery.
4. Marks & Spencer - The most lethal shop on the planet... I only went in for hot cross buns! These little loafers come in a selection of colours and I can see myself living in these for SS15.
5. Isabella Oliver - Such an elegant tunic that can be worn so easily with leggings, jeggings or simply a tan! Just remember to invest in a stylish maternity belt, it'll be your style saviour for the summer months.
6. Madderson London - The brand favoured with pregnant celebrities - even Kate Middleton is regularly spotted in their beautiful tunics! This silk kaftan can be dressed up with skinny jeans and super high heels for special occasions or worn relaxed over your bikini on the beach!
7. JoJo Maman Bébé - You really can't go wrong with a breton stripe dress. Accessorised with a large tote it's the perfect get-up for instant chic style.
8. Isabella Oliver - Invest in quality vests, they are so much more flattering around the bust!
9. Zara - And of course a faithful scarf to add a splash of colour to simple outfits. Tie Dye is still very much in...
For more on pregnancy style and advice, check out my other blog over at Scarlett and Me!