It's not always easy to tell if the person you're dating is going to be around for the long haul. Here are 20 signs that will make it crystal clear if you've found the one... or not!
It's True Love If:
1. You enjoy sitting around doing "nothing" together more than doing something with anyone else.
2. You allow him to come over when you're sick and you're in sweats with no makeup on and you don't give it a second thought.
3. But you also take extra time getting ready when you have a date planned
4. You've had arguments, but always find a resolution that both of you are happy with, and walk away feeling stronger as a couple.
5. Your family and friends encourage your relationship. They don't have to be best friends with your significant other, just as long as they aren't begging you to break-up with him!
6. You have the same priorities and goals for the future. You're on the same page when it comes to things like marriage, children, finances and religion.
7. Their happiness means more than your own.
8. You feel like you've been the best version of you since they have been a part of your life.
9. You talk to them about everything, from the mundane to the important, and you trust the advice they give you.
10. You picture your future together, and it doesn't scare you. It just feels right.
11. You don't constantly need to be together. You're secure enough in your relationship to spend time apart occasionally and you never feel insecure.
12. You laugh together. A lot.
13. You don't have to pretend to be someone you're not, they accept you for you, and wouldn't have it any other way.
14. You enjoy learning about the things and hobbies they are interested in, simply because it makes them happy, and you want to be a part of that.
15. You don't play games, or intentionally hurt one another. Ever. It's just not on your radar.
16. You find yourself listening to love songs and singing along, not turning if off in disgust like you normally would.
17. You've taken a trip together, dealt with travel stress and didn't fight the whole time! In fact, you can't wait to take more trips as a couple!
18. When they are hurting or upset, you will do anything to try to make them feel better. Anything, no matter how silly, time consuming or ridiculous it might be.
19. You can't keep your hands off of each other, but it's not just to fulfill a sexual urge... you want to be close to them, all the time!
20. You just know that this relationship is different, deep in your gut. When you know... you know!