Well, we didn't see this coming... With the news that David Cameron is appearing in One Direction's Comic Relief video, the One Direction fan base have really taken the Conservative Party to heart:
- Duchess Of Cambridge Fails To Respond To Hilary Mantel
- WATCH: Horse Meat Race At Ascot
- Facebook Unveils Exciting New Features
- Frank Lampard's Children's Book Covers Revealed
- WATCH: Surprising New Findus Lasagne Advert
- Latest Paddy Power Odds On New Pope
- Pope 'Was Outsourcing Job So He Could Watch Cat Videos'
- Play 'U-Turn' - The New Game From The UK Coalition!
- No One Surprised That Aussie Rules Players Are On Drugs
- Nick Clegg's Backbone Found Buried In Car Park
- Classic Feminist Books Get Chick-Lit Covers
- New Government Video To Warn Off Immigrants
- Three EU Referendum Questions The Tories Are Considering
- Revealed: More Shocking Tesco Ingredients
Also on HuffPost:
David Cameron Doing 'Casual'