The Catholic Church has been engulfed in a new scandal following the discovery of thousands of priests trapped in a closet.
The closet was found as the result of an independent investigation - despite claims by the Catholic Church that it didn't hold any priests.
Amazingly, despite being trapped in the closet, many of the priests were still able to be heard voicing their opposition to gay marriage. And, despite the discovery, many of them are refusing to come out.
The Catholic Church has denied forcing the priests into the closet. "It's a perfectly normal place to be," a Vatican spokesman said. "After all, most of our business takes place behind closed doors."
- Italian Election Rocked By Comedian Candidate Nigelo Faraggio
- LOOK: New Vicky Pryce Jury Unveiled
- WATCH: House Of Commons Harlem Shake
- Revealed: The 10 Questions The Vicky Pryce Jury Asked
- Play Pope Top Trumps! Can You Collect The Full Set?
- PIC: One Direction Fans Embrace David Cameron
- Duchess Of Cambridge Fails To Respond To Hilary Mantel
- WATCH: Horse Meat Race At Ascot
- Facebook Unveils Exciting New Features
- Frank Lampard's Children's Book Covers Revealed
- WATCH: Surprising New Findus Lasagne Advert
- Play 'U-Turn' - The New Game From The UK Coalition!
- Nick Clegg's Backbone Found Buried In Car Park
- New Government Video To Warn Off Immigrants