The secret location of NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden has been disclosed as The Guardian's new coffee shop, #GuardianCoffee, in Shoreditch, London.
It had been thought that Snowden was hiding in Hong Kong - and the steps to keep his location secret included creating an elaborate fake march to the US consulate there.
But now a whistleblower has told HuffPost UK Comedy that former system administrator Snowden is hiding behind the counter of the small pop-up coffee shop in east London.
As a result, it has now been announced that Snowden's next live Guardian Q&A will take place in person at #GuardianCoffee.
Anyone wishing to attend the 'Meet Edward Snowden For A Coffee' event at the reconditioned shipping container should send an email with 'The truth cannot be stopped - but it can break for coffee' in the subject field.
- Latest Odds On Who Will Be Rupert Murdoch's Next Wife
- PICTURE: The Lib Dems Unusual Party Structure
- WATCH: EDL Advert Explains Its Core Beliefs
- Apple 'Failed To Read Prism's 25-page Terms And Conditions'
- Britain's Got Talent Apologises For 'Egging On' Hungarian Act
- LOOK: Pippa Middleton's First Vanity Fair Issue
- NSA Prism PowerPoint Presentation: The Missing Slide
- Make Twitter Even More Fun With Twitter Bingo!
- What's On The Menu At #GuardianCoffee?
- The Apprentice 2013 Bingo Card
- Welsh Earthquake 'Caused By Alex From The Apprentice'
- WATCH: Daft Punk's Get Lucky: The Ultimate Dance Supercut
- Clegg 'Absolutely Committed' To Gay Marriage With Cameron
- Justin Bieber's Surprising New Fans Revealed
- WATCH: Leonardo DiCaprio Is Sir Alex Ferguson In 'The Great Fergie'
Also on HuffPost: