So Kensington Palace - or at least the part of it which used to be Princess Margaret's office - is being refurbished to house the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's new baby. To the tune of one million smackers. So what's all that money going to be spent on? Take a look:
- WATCH: Andy Murray Vs Andy Murray
- Edward Snowden 'Stuck In Duty Free' At Moscow Airport
- PICTURE: Where's Snowden?
- INFOGRAPHIC: Assange's First Year In The Ecuador Embassy
- Edward Snowden 'Hiding In Guardian Coffee Shop In Shoreditch'
- Latest Odds On Rupert Murdoch's New Wife
- PICTURE: The Lib Dems Unusual Party Structure
- WATCH: EDL Advert Explains Its Core Beliefs
- Apple 'Failed To Read Prism's 25-page Terms And Conditions'
- Make Twitter Even More Fun With Twitter Bingo!
- LOOK: Pippa Middleton's First Vanity Fair Issue
- NSA Prism PowerPoint Presentation: The Missing Slide
- The Apprentice 2013 Bingo Card
- WATCH: Daft Punk's Get Lucky: The Ultimate Dance Supercut