The Ashes have begun - so how do the two teams match up? Here are the full squads:
- PICTURE: Pirelli 2014 Calendar Unveiled
- WATCH: How To Survive A Summer Music Festival
- Royal Nursery Refurb: How They're Spending That £1m
- Edward Snowden 'Stuck In Duty Free' At Moscow Airport
- PICTURE: Where's Snowden?
- INFOGRAPHIC: Assange's First Year In The Ecuador Embassy
- Edward Snowden 'Hiding In Guardian Coffee Shop In Shoreditch'
- Latest Odds On Rupert Murdoch's New Wife
- PICTURE: The Lib Dems Unusual Party Structure
- WATCH: EDL Advert Explains Its Core Beliefs
- Apple 'Failed To Read Prism's 25-page Terms And Conditions'
- Make Twitter Even More Fun With Twitter Bingo!
- LOOK: Pippa Middleton's First Vanity Fair Issue
Also on HuffPost:
The "come on!"
The "close shave"
The "cho-choo train"
The "fingers crossed"
The "you cannot be serious"
The "catching some rays"
The "screw you, doubters!"
The "oh yes"
The "you idiot!"
The "I am Andy, here me roar"
The "are you listening, God?"
The "thank f***"
The "get in!"
The "I need a shave"
The "you can do it!"
The "little kid"
The "smile of champions"
The "take that"
The "how do clothes work?"
The "are you talkin' to me?"