Remember that guy who was standing up for Farage on Question Time?
He's a Ukip MEP's brother and once considered standing for the party himself.
Carver said: "I’ve never heard him criticise the disabled, OK? Never."
People were already suggesting that the man's presence in the audience was a bit suspect during the broadcast:
— Zoe Prior (@ZoePrior) December 12, 2014
The UKIP plant was so clumsily obvious as to almost count as an insult to our intelligence. But by UKIP standards it was subtle #bbcqt— Spock in Thornaby (@Spock_Thornaby) December 12, 2014
Bespoke umbrella maker and MEP James Carver tweeted once during the show, saying: "Maybe the confused angry lady in the audience might be struggling with her true support for Ukip. She's even dyed her hair purple!"
The Mirror reports that according to Rob Carver's Facebook Page he has a brother named Jimmy Carver, and once wrote a blog post claiming to be the West Midlands MEP’s brother.
A biography below the post also says: "Rob has been asked by UKIP to stand as the party candidate in the Tory safe seat of Beckenham at the general election."
READ MORE:Suggest a correction
- Brand And Farage's Fight Got Much More Personal After Question Time
- This Shouty Blue-Haired Lady Won Question Time
- Farage Fails Basic Fact Check With Misleading Statement About Voting In Australia
- Brand And Farage Clash Over Immigration In 'Best Question Time Ever'
- All The Funniest Bits Of BBC Question Time
- ON THE BLOG: Russell Brand: Answer Time