The war between Anonymous and Islamic State (IS) has reached a new high as the hackers launched into their "day of rage" with gusto.
Having declared today as international trolling day, the group is encouraging iInternet users around the world to participate with their own take on IS.
Twitter took up the challenge and these are the results so far:
— MischaHeuer (@mischaheuer) December 10, 2015
— Rachel Harville (@rachel262003) December 11, 2015
Still looking for a page, where I can preorder ticketsDecember 11, 2015
Anonymous reportedly posted a message on Ghostbin, telling people how to take part on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Citing reasons for why they were trolling the militants, they stated:
"They thrive off of fear they hope that by their actions they can silence all of us and get us to just lay low and hide in fear."
Anonymous Praised By Security Minister John Hayes For Hacking Isis
Anonymous Forces ISIS To Issue Guidelines On How Not To Get Hacked Anonymous Declares War On ISIS Following Paris Massacre Anonymous Unveils ISIS Targets Anonymous Release 'How To' Hack ISIS Guide
"But what many forget and even they do is that there are many more people in the world against them than for them. And that is the goal of this mass uprising, on December 11th we will show them that we are not afraid, we will not just hide
in our fear, we are the majority and with our strength in numbers we can make a real difference," the added.
"We will mock them for the idiots they are. We will show them what they really are they do not stand for a religion, they do not stand for a god, they are brainwashers teaching from the young to the old their propaganda against the "west" when in reality they are just increasing the distance between countries by giving many a bad name."
In a call to action the group also posted instructions for how people can take part on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Post mocking photos of Isis
- While Using #Daesh and #Daeshbags
- Post photos of goats while @ing Isis members with captions talking about their wives
- Use #'s that many Isis members use and post mocking photos
- While again using #'s Isis members use call them out on being Daesh
- First @ Isis members call the attention of all your friends to them to suspend
- While using #'s known for Isis members to use post photos of dead Isis members
- Lets try to get #Daeshbags trending
- Post photos showing you are not afraid against them
- Openly call them Daesh
- Post photos of captured Isis members and mock them
- Find Isis accounts and out them to all of your friends asking to report
- Openly call them Daesh and Deashbags
- Spread mocking photos of Isis
- Make mocking videos of Isis
- Spread photos of dead/captured Isis members
- Call to other youtubers to join in and to mock and belittle Isis members
- Find any Isis accounts and report them
- Print out photos that mock Isis and spread them around your city (be careful can be seen as bad if some dont understand you aren't supporting but mocking)
- Make stickers of mocking photos and put around your town
- Print out pages showing how Isis does not represent Islam
They declared war on IS following the massacre in Paris that killed at least 129 people.Suggest a correction