It's officially festival season, but if you haven't spent the night in a tent yet do not fear...
Camp Bestival is the baby sister festival to the multi-award-winning Bestival and takes place at the majestic Lulworth Castle, set against the backdrop of England's dramatic Jurassic coastline in Dorset.
This year's headliners include Primal Scream, Blondie, Mark Ronson and Laura Marling. The family-friendly festival is inspired by the halcyon days of summers past and is described as the 1950s British Holiday Camp with a twist.
According to the festival's website, it promises "top-notch live music, plus Comedy, Spoken Word, Theatre in the Woods, Fireworks and fun on tap".
Monkey Shoulder whisky is also bringing its Tree House to Camp Bestival's Magic Meadow on the 29th and 30th July.
Made from reclaimed whisky barrel timbers, the Monkey Shoulder Tree House is said to be the perfect place to escape the festival jungle and enjoy the best ice-cold Scotch whisky cocktails known to man or monkey.
Open from 11am - 12am Friday & Sunday and 11am - 2am on Saturday, the winner of the festival tickets will spend a couple of hours receiving VIP treatment in the Tree House, including a cocktail making session.
For your chance to win two tickets to Camp Bestival, answer this simple question:
Name the act that is NOT headlining at Camp Bestival this year:
A) Mark Ronson
To enter the above competition please:
1) Follow us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/HuffPostUKEnt
2) Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/huffpostukent
3) Tweet us your answer to the question above. When the competition closes a winner will be selected at random and contacted via Twitter to be told that they've won.
Please read our terms and conditions on page 2 for full details. The winners will be picked at random on 19th July 2011. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited ("AOL"), Monkey Shoulder, Eulogy! and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by a) following us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/HuffPostUKEnt b) following Moviefone UK on Twitter - http://twitter.com/huffpostukent - and then c), Tweeting your answer to the question found at Win Tickets To Camp Bestival Music Festival
3. There will be one winner who will win a pair of general tickets to Camp Bestival in Dorset. These will get the winner and a friend entry to the camping and festival area for 28th, 29th, 30th & 31st July 2001. Plus a VIP-type experience at the Monkey Shoulder Tree House for a couple of hours including table service and a cocktail making session. Any travel costs or hotel accommodation that may be required to take up this prize are not included. In addition the cost of any meals, and all other personal expenses, spending money and other incidentals are the responsibility of the winners and their guests.
4. The prize promotion closing date is midnight on 18th July 2011 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 19th July 2011 and the winner(s) will be notified via Twitter on this date.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance within 24 hours of being notified as a winner. If we do not hear from you, we may offer your prize to someone else.
7. Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Provider will be held responsible if the screening or the event offered as part of the prize are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond their control.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter and/or the Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 20th July 2011.
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
17. Prize Provider: Eulogy!, The Heals Building, 22 Torrington Place, London WC1E 7HJ