The BBC has released a special trailer for the next 'Doctor Who' instalment, featuring Matt Smith and all the previous incarnations of the Time Lord.
WATCH the one-minute trailer above - can you spot them all?
Behind the scenes at the Doctor Who trailer filming
In addition, to mark the upcoming 50th anniversary of 'Doctor Who', all the various incarnations of the popular Time Lord have been brought together in a special picture by the BBC.
Compiled by Matt Burlem of BBC Pictures, this image is from the BBC Archives of the show, and not, it has been made clear, from the special 50th anniversary episode coming our way at the end of November.
The picture shows William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant and the latest Doctor, Matt Smith, who will be leaving the show soon, to make way for Peter Capaldi.
The BBC have prepared a whole feast of festivity to celebrate the half-century of this most enduring sci-fi favourite.
Although there are bound to be some surprises along the way, TV specials will definitely include:
- A 75-minute special episode, The Day Of The Doctor, starring the current incumbent of the Tardis, Matt Smith, along with his predecessor David Tennant
- A BBC Two lecture by Professor Brian Cox on the science behind the hit show and the drama
- An Adventure In Space and Time, written by Mark Gatiss, a one-off drama telling the story of William Hartnell's playing of the first Doctor in 1963, his part to be taken by actor David Bradley (Filch in Harry Potter films)
- Re-run of the first ever Doctor Who story, starring William Hartnell himself, shown over four episodes on BBC4
- 'Me, You and Doctor Who' - a Culture Show special into the cultural significance and fascination of the BBC's longest-running TV drama
Matt Smith will be sharing screen time with another Doctor, David Tennant
Danny Cohen, BBC director of television, said: "It's an astonishing achievement for a drama to reach its 50th anniversary.
"I'd like to thank every person - on both sides of the camera - who has been involved with its creative journey over so many years."
What are YOU most looking forward to? Share your thoughts below...