Zaha has made just two appearances all season, despite an auspicious pre-season and the form of United's under-performing wingers.
The 21-year-old's continued absence from the side prompted a wild rumour regarding himself and Miss Moyes, however he directly quashed such suggestions.
"I've never dated or even met David Moyes's daughter so that isn't the reason for my absence in games," he said on Twitter.
I've never dated or even met David moye's Daughter so that isn't the reason for my absence in games ...— Wilfried Zaha (@wilfriedzaha) December 6, 2013
"I would like to stop all these false accusations. I will play for Manchester United when my manager feels I'm ready."
I would like to stop all these false accusations .. I will play for Manchester United when my manager feels I'm ready ...— Wilfried Zaha (@wilfriedzaha) December 6, 2013ADVERTISEMENT
The England Under-21 international appeared to address the matter in October on the social networking site, as well.
"Silly rumours," the former Crystal Palace forward said at the time.
Zaha last played for United in their 4-0 League Cup victory over Norwich City on 29 October and scored for United's reserves at Blackburn on Monday.
United's first-team coach, Phil Neville, said earlier this week Zaha might have been "blown away" from his move to the club.
"Wilf is a diamond," Neville told the Guardian. "People say: 'Why is he not playing?' But we're seeing the same with Marouane Fellaini and we've seen it with Nemanja Vidic and Patrice Evra in the past.
"The first six months, forget the games. Just being a Manchester United footballer, the intensity of training, the expectation, it's really hard. It blows you away."
Zaha's denial comes on the same day senior United defender Rio Ferdinand openly questioned Moyes' decision to inform players if they were playing at the "last minute".
Zaha was Sir Alex Ferguson's last signing as United manager, having signed for the club for £15 million in January before being loaned back to Palace.